I was amazed at how well–organized everything is. For instance, the cafeteria runs so smoothly will all of the missionaries piling up plates of food – we are staying with Heather and her family in Provo, so we only eat lunch there, but it is wonderful. It was kind of strange to see some missionaries running around it shorts, but then we learned that it was their P-Day.
We ran into Joseph Weiler in the cafeteria – he will be going to Argentina in about five weeks – he looked so great and is really speaking the language well according to Rob. I could even understand about 50%, so I might survive this whole process :-) We’ve been practicing Spanish in the evenings, so I hope that I can learn it well over the next two years.
This is so awesome, Mom! Thanks so much for sharing. Can I use some of these pics on my blog?xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteMom/Dad, we are so excited for you guys, and I LOVE seeing these pics, especially the classic one in front of the map. Now you are experiencing what all of us experienced inside those wonderful walls!
ReplyDelete